Family Weekend Registration is LIVE!
Before registering for Family Weekend, please read through this important information.
How to register:
Register online by visiting our Registration Form between now and October 3, 2016. Due to high demand, we are extending registration until October 12 at 11:59pm. Don't delay, spots are filling up fast!
- If your student is participating in any part of Family Weekend, they must be registered.
- The online registration only accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take any payment information over the phone. All registrations must be processed through the online system.
Need Help? If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com or (858) 534-7273.
Online registration will remain open until October 3, 2016. Due to high demand, we are extending registration until October 12 at 11:59pm. Don't delay, spots are filling up fast!
APPLY HERE: Online Registration Form
Family Weekend activities
Family Weekend is a campus-wide event and requires a great deal of planning and staffing. Please register for events you plan to attend and carefully read through the schedule of events to plan your weekend. Note: the schedule is subject to some changes.
- Registration is live now! Visit our Registration Form to sign up today.
- Registration will close on Monday, October 3, 2016. Due to high demand, we are extending registration until October 12 at 11:59pm. Don't delay, spots are filling up fast!
- On-site registration will not be available.
- Online registration is the primary form by which to register. Families who do not have a Visa or Mastercard should contact our office.
- Guest/Family Member (anyone not a UCSD student and 8 years or older): $55
- Child (ages 7 and younger): FREE
- Current UCSD Student: $25
Need-based fee waivers
We have fee waivers available on a first come, first served basis for families in special financial need. Our Fee Waiver wait list has reached its capacity for the 2016 Family Weekend. Please check back next year when registration opens in August 2017.
UC San Diego has an academic culture where students may have an exam during Family Weekend which may impede your interest to attend Family Weekend. Please consult with your student about their academic obligations or any other obligations during this time and agree on whether or not to participate in Family Weekend. Once your family is registered for the weekend, refunds for any reason, will not be granted. We hope this conflict will not stop you from visiting the campus. We have had families come regardless of exams. Please plan accordingly with your family!
For more information contact the Parents' Helpline at (858) 534-7273, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.