Family Weekend Registration
Before registering for Family Weekend, please read through this important information.
How to register:
Register online by visiting the online registration form once it is live in August.
- If your student is participating in any part of Family Weekend, they must be registered.
- The online registration only accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take any payment information over the phone. All registrations must be processed through the online system.
Need Help? If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com or (858) 534-7273.
Online registration will open in early August 2016.
Family Weekend activities
Family Weekend is a campus-wide event and requires a great deal of planning and staffing. Please register for events you plan to attend and carefully read through the schedule of events to plan your weekend. Note: the schedule is subject to some changes.
- Registration opens in early August 2016
- Registration will likely close on Monday, October 3, 2016
- On-site registration will not be available.
- Online registration is the primary form by which to register, except for parents and families of international students.
- Guest/Family Member (anyone not a UCSD student and 8 years or older): $58
- Child (ages 7 and younger): FREE
- Current UCSD Student: $25
Need-based fee waivers
Are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Fee Waiver Request forms will become available on September 1, 2016. For complete details, visit the FAQs.
UC San Diego has an academic culture where students may have an exam during Family Weekend which may impede your interest to attend Family Weekend. Please consult with your student about their academic obligations or any other obligations during this time and agree on whether or not to participate in Family Weekend. Once your family is registered for the weekend, refunds for any reason, will not be granted. We hope this conflict will not stop you from visiting the campus. We have had families come regardless of exams. Please plan accordingly with your family!
For more information contact the Parents' Helpline at (858) 534-7273, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.