Welcome to an exciting and transformative time in your student’s educational journey. Whether you are a parent or family member of a student in their first or last quarter at UC San Diego, our office can help you navigate campus resources, assist you and your student in a variety of ways, and embrace you into the Triton Family.
Translate this page:The Google Translate tool serves to assist families; translation may not be 100% accurate.
The Office of Parent & Family Programs Offers...
- Information through the Triton Transitions Calendar, Parent & Family Guide and our website.
- Communication through the Triton Family Connection e-Newsletter, TritonTalk Newsletter, Email Blasts, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Involvement through the Orientation Program, Family Weekend, Siblings Day, and the Triton Parent & Family Ambassador Program.
Also Important to You:
- Billing Due Dates & Payment
- Campus Safety
- Commencement Ceremonies
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Housing, Dining, & Hospitality
- Student Business Services
- Student Health Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
- View & Pay Student's Bill
- Visiting UC San Diego